prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 box (16 ounces) bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 small eggplant finely sliced
- 1 small zucchini finely sliced
- 1 small yellow squash finely sliced
- 1 red bell pepper finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- In a medium pan, heat olive oil at medium heat.
- Add eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and bell pepper to pan and cook for 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are cooked throughout.
- Add veggies to hot pasta in a medium saucepan.
- Add tomato paste, onion powder, garlic powder, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper to the pasta and veggies.
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad
- French bread