prep time: 20 minutes
- cooking spray
- 2 mahi mahi fillets
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks; drained and juice reserved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Spray large pan with cooking spray.
- Cook banana 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut fish fillets into serving size portions.
- season fillets with salt and pepper.
- In bowl, mix pineapple, stock, pineapple juice, coconut milk, allspice and nutmeg.
- Spray an oven proof baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place fish in prepared dish, top with banana and pineapple mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
suggested side dishes:
- Fruit salad