prep time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pork tenderloin (1lb), cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large peach, peled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger or ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and add to pan.
- Cook about 4 minutes, turning pork over once, until browned.
- Stir in peach slices, brown sugar and ginger.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring once or twice, until peach slices are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix broth and cornstarch; stir into pork and peach mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 2 minutes, stirring once or twice, until thickened.
suggested side dishes:
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans