prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 cups old fashioned quaker oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package butterscotch morsels (11 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a medium bowl combine, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in the dry ingredients along with oats and butterscotch morsels.
- Refrigerate dough for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Add foil or parchment paper to a cookie sheet.
- Scoop cookie dough into tablespoon sized balls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.