prep time: 25 minutes
- 1 can (16 oz) whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Bring 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to medium heat in a large pan.
- In a small bowl, mix half of the cranberry sauce and syrup; reserve the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle salt over chicken.
- Place chicken in the pan and pour the cranberry and syrup mixture
- Cook for 10 minutes; turn chicken.
- Cook an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Serve with remaining cranberry sauce.
Suggested Side dishes:
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans