prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 package RICE-A-RONI broccoli au gratin
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 fresh or thawed frozen cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni mix as package directs.
- While Rice-A-Roni is simmering, cut zucchini lengthwise into 12 thin slices.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In an 11×7-inch glass baking dish, spread prepared rice evenly. Set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini strips over fish; roll up.
- Place fish on top of rice.
- Combine almonds and butter; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Top with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.