prep time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 2 avocados
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- In large pan, cook bacon over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp and brown.
- Remove from pan; drain on paper towels.
- Butter rolls and add to pan until toasted.
- Slice avocados.
- Spread ranch dressing on both halves of rolls.
- Place turkey on bottom half of rolls.
- Top with cheese, bacon, avocado and tops of rolls.
- French fries
- Potato chips
prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin live oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 dried apricots
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Evenly top each chicken breast half with cheese and bacon.
- Roll and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Dip chicken in egg, then breadcrumbs.
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium and brown chicken, turning occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- To serve, arrange chicken and sauce over hot pasta.