prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In medium pan over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- Pour off fat.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad