prep time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 french rolls or sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Marinate chicken in Caesar dressing at least 10 minutes.
- Spray a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook Chicken in pan 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Place chicken on bottom half of rolls.
- Top with cheese, lettuce and tops of rolls.
suggested side dishes:
- French fries
- Potato chips