prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup seedless or golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 4 tablespoons pineapple juice.
- Heat 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice over medium-heat in large nonstick pan.
- Add raisins, green onions, and garlic.
- Cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple chunks, chicken, soy sauce and remaining 2 tablespoons juice.
- Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
suggested side dishes:
- Fruit salad
- Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Water chestnuts