prep time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 2 avocados
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- In large pan, cook bacon over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp and brown.
- Remove from pan; drain on paper towels.
- Butter rolls and add to pan until toasted.
- Slice avocados.
- Spread ranch dressing on both halves of rolls.
- Place turkey on bottom half of rolls.
- Top with cheese, bacon, avocado and tops of rolls.
suggested side dishes:
- French fries
- Potato chips