prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 11/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 11/2 cups uncooked Minute Original Rice
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli flowerets
- In medium pan over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned.
- Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water, paprika and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Place chicken on rice mixture.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad