prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans (20 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 celery stalk, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- In medium saucepan mix broth, water, pepper, carrot, celery and chicken.
- Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 10 minutes or until noodles are done, stirring often.
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad
- French bread