prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 box (16 ounces) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly combine pasta and pasta sauce.
- In 13×9-inch baking dish, spoon 1/2 of the pasta mixture; evenly top with ricotta cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad
- Garlic bread