prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk
- In medium saucepan place potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cover with water and heat to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain, add butter, milk, and mash.
- In 11/2-quart casserole dish mix soup, sour cream, pepper and onion.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot.