prep time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 lb italian sausage
- 1 jar (26 to 28 ounces) prepared chunky vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (19 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut and brown sausage in medium pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; divide into triangles.
- Arrange spiral-fashion with points of dough towards center, covering sausage mixture completely.
- Bake 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and meat mixture is bubbly
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad