prep time: 20 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 to 3 potatoes
- 3 to 4 sticks of celery
- 3 to 4 carrots
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut and cook chicken in medium pan over medium-high heat for 8 minutes.
- Cut all vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Add soup, vegetables, and onion powder to pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent dough; divide into triangles.
- Arrange spiral-fashion with points of dough towards center, covering chicken mixture completely.
- Bake 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and meat mixture is bubbly
suggested side dishes:
- Side salad