prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Combine honey, soy sauce, oil, water and garlic in small bowl.
- Pour marinade over chicken and marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours, turning two or three times.
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Place chicken in a 9×11-inch baking dish and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
suggested side dishes:
- Stir fry noodles
- Water chestnuts