prep time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lb halibut cut into 4 serving pieces
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Bring 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to medium heat in a large pan.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour mixture over halibut to coat.
- Marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Place fish in pan and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, turning once until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and lemon zest.
suggested side dishes:
- Wild rice
- Rice Pilaf
- Pasta (bowtie or rotini)
- Green beans
- Side salad